Final writing

I waked up from the sound of firecrackers four o'clock in the morning. After hastily washing, my wife and I put on a quilted jacket, take out the ready gifts from the storeroom, then hurried out of the door. It was snowing heavily and my car wouldn't start, but I didn't panic because a new subway station was a hundred meters away. We boarded the subway using rapid face recognition and were less than 10 minutes at grandma's house. Although it was only early morning, many people had already arrived at my grandma's house. My grandma was placing sacrificial food in front of the portrait of my ancestors. My grandpa, who was 90 years old, was much worse in health than before and sat in a rocking chair in a daze. After kneeling down to worship our ancestors, my wife and I sat down to taste the freshly boiled dumplings. At that moment, grandma came over and gave me a red envelope. When I opened it, it was two hundred yuan, the same as in previous years. Although the RMB has greatly depreciated, I am very satisfied with this holiday gift, because it embodies my family's love for me. Four hours after a series of rituals, my nieces and nephews were clamoring to go to the mall, so I took them along. In the past, the shopping malls were closed during the Spring Festival, because everyone had to get together with their families. But in 2030, the mall was completely self-service;  I bought them the latest iPhone22 and went to drink milk tea. Suddenly, I received a customer calls, urged me to deliver goods, by the way, I became a toy designer after graduate. I owned an online store to sell my products. However, the profits could just maintain my daily expenses, of course, this is not my main income, the equity dividends in the family business makes my living condition can be maintained in a high quality level. This is a petroleum technology company left by grandpa, but now business is becoming more and more difficult, because electric cars have gradually replaced ordinary cars, developed public transport and Clean energy has also hit the oil industry, is now facing the problem of enterprise transformation and upgrading. But on the whole, the development of society is getting faster and faster, people's life happiness index has also been improved, the government has lifted the ban on firecrackers, the Spring Festival has become more lively and interesting, that will be the 2030.

 

Total points by estimate: 90(No absent and no missing book review)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirt Gently's Holistic Detective Agency book review

A Wild Sheep Chase book review

Frankenstein book review